Ben Bullrider Burrage Claims A Third World Title
Check the TFA NEWS page for more details
TAMWORTH FIGHTING ARTS
Fighting Arts is a full time studio running classes for kids and adults in Muay Thai with a fully graded system. It also has boxing classes as well as ladies cardio-box classes, which utilizes boxing and Thai boxing drills for fitness. There is a separate sparring class for the competitive students and a specialized weights and conditioning area for the more serious.
Fighting Arts offers a friendly, relaxed family environment for the beginner through to the competitive fighter, with numerous experienced instructors and fighters available to help build your confidence and skills, it is truly a place of progression
One to one personal training is also available to get your skills up to speed or for general fitness and weight loss. There is also group personalized training that cater for local business staff available.
The gym has an array of bags, floor to ceiling balls, speedballs, uppercut bags, weights, mirrors, boxing ring, amenities and car parking available. Situated on one of the main roads it is an easy accessible gym to find close to shops and the main business area.
Find us at
Suite 2 / 127Bridge Street
(across from National bank)
Be instructed by qualified Boxing & Muay Thai Head Trainer & WORLD CHAMPION Ben "Bullrider" Burrage Who has fought in Australia, New Zealand, Dubai & Thailand Winning several titles
- Train with experienced fighters in kickboxing & Muay Thai
- Full grading system
- Fully equipped gym with ring, kick bags, Thai Pads, etc
- Train to be a fighter or train just for fun & fitness... beginners welcome!!
- Excellent cardio workout
- Increases strength & muscle tone
- Ladies only Cardio-Box & kids only kickboxing classes
- Personal training is avaliable at competitive rates
- Afun & relaxed enviroment for all ages & levels of fitness
Annual Membership Fee: $55.00